Monday, February 4, 2013

Foster's Second Flight Lesson

I may have an addiction to my new hobby, flying airplanes.  Honestly, I think I would have taken a lesson at Blue Line Aviation just to get this picture of me in the cockpit wearing the headset:






But really, after flying the plane during my first lesson, how could I not go back for more to see what would be next??

This is the Cessna I'm learning in and that's my instructor - Captain Mike.


In this lesson on a beautiful Saturday morning, I learned the pre-flight checklist.  I checked the exterior of the plane before flight, got weather info and wind speed to see how it would affect flying, and calculated the weight of the plane.

I taxied to the runway and took off like last time, but this time while in the air, we worked on steep turns.  As in 45 degrees.  You will feel some G force!!


When the tower told me to climb to 3,000 feet, I did that.  Descend to 2,000?  Did that too.  Turn to the south?  You bet.   Landing?  Not yet (Captain Mike handled that for now), but I have a feeling that's coming soon.  In the next lesson, we're going to fly to another airport, land and then fly back.

If you've ever thought about flying, you've got to check Blue Line out.  This is as cool as it gets.

Blue Line Aviation - 919-840-0064 and www.learntoflyraleigh.com

Foster
Radio 96.1

No comments: