Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Dad Blog #3

"THE DAD BLOG" IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY "DADS", TUESDAY NIGHTS AT 8 ON FOX50


My 7-year son told me last night that, before I die, he's going to build a flying car and I'm going to help him do it.

I took my son to the golf range for the first time and he expressed his desire to get his own set of clubs. "Maybe you should ask Santa", I said.  The kid ran into the kitchen, found a pencil and paper, and wrote that letter to Santa Claus.  Asked for a skateboard while he was at it.  Then he put a stamp on it, put it in the mailbox, and popped the flag up.

When it comes to taking a shower, cleaning his room, feeding the dogs, or doing homework....it's like trying to get an Eskimo to walk around in 90 degree heat.  But for the chance at free golf clubs?  The boy moves pretty fast.

Foster
Radio 96.1

No comments: