Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trick or Treat: It's Here.

Trick or Treat is upon us.  Are you taking your little ghost or goblin somewhere to walk around, knock on doors and get candy?  A word of advice:  make sure I can tell what your kid is for Halloween.  I once got yelled at by an uppity four year old because,  "I'm NOT a DINOSAUR!!!  I'm an ALLIGATOR!"  Sorry, kid.

I realize that this looks like an Alligator.  But, I SWEAR that other did didn't look like this.



Here's a list of places you can take your kids if you don't want to freeze your butt off tomorrow night walking around the Triangle's neighborhoods.

 Raleigh:

North Hills:  5pm 
Crabtree Valley Mall: 6-8
NC Museum of History:  Safe Trick or Treat 6-9pm. Free for kids under 12.

Cary:

Cary Towne Center:  6-8 pm
Cary Crossroads: 6-8 pm

Chapel Hill:

University Square:  10am-4pm
University Mall:  5:30-7:30

Smithfield:

Carolina Premium Outlets 4-7pm


 But, let's say you're not a Trick or Treater, but you ARE a Mexican food fan.  Head to any Chipotle from 4pm to closing IN YOUR COSTUME and you can get any menu item for just two bucks.  Sounds like a win-win situation to me!


As for me, I'll be on the porch with hot toddies and candy. If you're an adult, perhaps I'll give you a hot toddy, too.  And, I'll try not to irk any little kids by being confused about their alligator costume.

Alli


Like Alli Morgan on Facebook or follow her on Twitter


 





No comments: