Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pat, I'd Like To Buy A Vowel.

While perusing a local news website, I saw this:



That's right, people.  Wheel of Fortune is bringing its "Wheelmobile" to Raleigh and parking it in the middle of the St. Patrick's Day Parade next weekend.

I think I could kick some serious butt on Wheel, but I think I would probably get into trouble.  I mean, do they make you buy those vowels when you clearly do not need to?  Why would I want to spend my money on A,E,I,O,U, when I already know the answer?

Some other questions I have about the Wheel:


Why do we need Vanna when the letters just light up and don't need to be turned anymore?

 Is Pat's hair real?



So, it's my plan to try out for the show next Saturday.  If you're in Fayetteville, they'll be at Crown Coliseum the day before.  I probably won't get very far--but it won't be for lack of buying a vowel.

Alli

Like Alli Morgan on Facebook, or follow her on Twitter.

No comments: