Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Anything Scotty McCreery CAN'T do?

I woke up feeling like a slouch today.


Not getting enough exercise.  Not eating well enough.  Not getting enough sleep.  Then the first headline I read when I get to work today is this:

MCCREERY TOSSES COMPLETE GAME THREE-HITTER


Well, great.  Just what the world needs is another overachiever.  Actually, you know what?

That's exactly what the world needs.

Here's a kid who wins American Idol, becomes an instant country superstar, makes Garner famous, yet still goes back to finish high school, is pitching complete game shutouts for his high school baseball team, and has committed to going to the school he grew up dreaming of attending, NC State.

I think maybe I'll go for a bike ride after work.

Foster
Radio 96.1

1 comment:

g1dragon said...

Lol!!! Way to go Scotty! Now you're motivating people to go for a bike ride after work!! This is too cool!!!!!!!!