Friday, April 13, 2012

Mmmmm...Beer...





So, this weekend, despite my better judgement, I'm going to roll out to World Beer Festival in downtown Raleigh.  I say, "despite my better judgement" because a fun event like this downtown always has the potential for me to get out of control.  I tell you, so that you will see me, and keep me in check. Keep me in check! 

Now, granted, I'm not going to form a drinking team like the guys in the movie Beerfest.  (Although, if you are in the mood for a ridiculous comedy, do your self a favor and check the movie out.) I don't even know if it's safe to do some of the stuff that they do in the movie.  

But seriously, you can learn a lot at World Beer Festival.  There are sessions on why beer tastes the way it does, sessions on learning about beer and so much more.  Also, there's food and duh...beer.  

Have a great time if you're going to Beer Fest, or doing anything outside this weekend.  And, remember, if you see me in Moore Square Saturday night, keep me in check!

Alli


Like Alli Morgan on Facebook, or follow her on Twitter.

No comments: