Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Life's Greatest Indulgence Is....

Look, I fully intended to get the lemonade with my Spicy Chicken Wrap at Chick-Fil-A today. (sidebar: is there ever not a line all the way around the drive-thru at Chick-Fil-A besides Sundays?)

But then on the menu, there it was:

"Banana Pudding Milkshake Available For A Limited Time".


I had one of these last spring when they debuted and nearly went into sugar shock as I fell into a coma of delight.  I don't know how they get those crumbled Nilla wafers small enough to go through the straw, but they do.  Don't want to know how many calories there are in that massive twist of whipped cream on top.  All I know is I want one, I got one, and for my diet and sanity it's probably a good thing it's only available once a year.

Foster
Radio 96.1

No comments: