Thursday, January 17, 2013

Let It Snow!!!

Let it snow!

Not that I need to see any more snow in my life. Having lived in Syracuse, Buffalo, and Detroit, I've seen enough snow for five lifetimes.

It is always comical how freaked out people get about the snow here, especially if you've lived up north.  Believe me, I love the fact that I don't have to shovel my driveway every day all winter and sometimes get blocked in by the plow. And warm up my car for 15 minutes in the morning.  And freeze my tail off while I'm scraping ice off the car.  And hoping the car door lock hasn't frozen.  And falling on the ice in the parking lot at work.

Nope, don't miss any of that.

But getting one nice snowfall so I can watch my kids play and sled down the street?  That is priceless.


So...let it snow!!!!

Foster
Radio 96.1

No comments: