Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Bald Six Year Old

That's my 6 year-old son Teddy.  A month or so ago, he told me he wanted to shave his head with me on St. Baldrick's Day.  I've been shaving my head for seven years to raise money to beat kids cancer - even since before he was born.

It's a pretty awesome feeling when you help sick children.  There are few things in life as awesome as kids helping other, less fortunate, kids....especially when it's your own kid doing the helping.

If you want to make Teddy's day, donate to his St. Baldrick's page:

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/507800/2012



It's not too late to join the Radio 96.1 team this Saturday, 2/25 at the Hibernian Irish Restaurant and Pub in Raleigh - in fact, you can walk up and participate on the day of the event!  Our registrations are a little behind last year, so we could use your help.  Click the link below, then "participate with this team" to pre-register, and we'll see you there.

http://www.stbaldricks.org/teams/mypage/73606/2012


Foster






No comments: