Friday, February 17, 2012

Where Should We Eat?






Yes, I realize it's two posts in a row about food here on Radio 96.1, but I've started to realize that every time I head downtown for a fun, funky dinner, I always end up in the same places.  I want to try something new! Refreshing!  Something that's not just Snoopys Hot Dogs.  (No offense to the folks at Snoopys.  Y'all make a fine, tasty product.)  So, I was wondering, where do YOU go when you head downtown in Raleigh?  Now that we live closer to downtown,we are making a point to head there for dinner out or a beer or exploring once a week.  

Has anyone been to the London Bridge Pub yet?

Have you hit up Calavera?

What about places like Babylon, or Capital Club 16?  Comment here and let us know what we're missing.  We would love to try YOUR favorite place!


Alli

No comments: