Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Keep your politics out of the doctor's office!!!

I had to drop off my wife at the doctor's office today for a routine outpatient procedure and when I picked her up 90 minutes later, she had this to tell me:

"The doctor told me he watches PBS.  But he said he sure as heck isn't giving a penny to PBS because it's run by liberals".



Exsqueeze me?  I baking powder?  She said she didn't respond because he was the one holding a giant needle.

Trust me when I tell you I don't care which side of the political fence you're on.  Plus, especially in an election year, political discourse is bound to pop up anywhere, anytime.

But from the doctor??? Isn't there some sort of doctor-patient no spin-zone rule?  Well there should be.

I'm not going to tell you the name of the doctor - but I will tell you he practices in Cary and has a giant needle.


Foster
Radio 96.1

No comments: