Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Now I Know What I'm Getting My Dad For His Birthday









That was easy.  Well, DPAC made it easy for me.  I love a good musical, as I detailed a few weeks back with my Addams Family blog.  DPAC is bringing in Jersey Boys next fall, as part of their Broadway Series.  I'm pretty excited because now I won't have to get my dad anything but tickets to the show for his birthday.  Hooray!

If you don't know, Jersey Boys is a musical based on Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.  They're from, uh, New Jersey.  Get it, Jersey Boys?  Anyway, the musical contains all this awesome music and more that I grew up with.  Not only did my dad play these songs in the car when we went on trips, but what girl hasn't been out at a club on a Saturday night and sang along to "Oh What A Night" while clinking her glasses with another girl, dancing and singing along?  That alone brings back memories for me.  Oh What a Night, indeed.  Oy vey.

It's going to be a great time, though.  And you can win tickets to the show by liking us on Facebook and telling us about "Oh What A Night" you had--the greatest night of your life.  We're picking a winner a day to win a pair of tickets to opening night of Jersey Boys at DPAC this fall--and one grand prize winner's gonna get a season pass for the Broadway Series there, too.  Click here to like us on Facebook.  We can't wait to hear about your life's greatest night!


To see DPAC's full list of Broadway shows for the 2012-2013 season, click  here.

Alli


Like Alli Morgan on Facebook or follow her on Twitter.


No comments: